isoPlus JacketsJack Travis
Free isoPlus Jackets!!
Keep warm in the coming winter with a Result 3 Layer ultra lite softshell Jacket, in black, free with every ISOPLUS Pre-Insulated Pipe order while stocks last!
For district heating, biomass and biogas systems, the ideal solution for transporting hot water with minimal heat loss.
We now offer the superb isoplus Pre-Insulated pipe. Available in long lengths, depending on pipe size up to 250m.
Go Geothermal has a range of “leading brand” Pre-Insulated Pipe solutions available in Single & Twin configurations utilising PE-Xa carrier pipes.
Available in sizes 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 140mm, 160mm
- Cut to order and delivered on a 1-2 day service
- Available in twin sizes (from stock) 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm
- Ideal for transporting hot water at minimal heat loss
- Temperature range -15 deg. C to +95 Deg.C
- Supplied cut to specific lengths
- No minimum order charge
- 5 Year Warranty, which can be extended if required
- Has PU fully bonded foam insulation and PE diffusion barrier
- Pre-insulated pipe system for short heating distances, small to medium heating networks and heat distribution
- Optimum heat transport with low heat losses
- Longitudinally watertight flexible pipe system with a robust outer sleeve
- Safe sleeve system without intricate screw connections and minimal shrinkage effort
Advantages of isoplus
- No anchors required for wall penetrations
- Lower pipe-covering heights are possible, respectively shallow pipe laying
- RHI compliant
- Fittings are bagged as a complete item, which includes the compression sleeves