isoplus Partnership & Preinsulated Steel PipeGo Geothermal
For district heating, biomass and biogas systems, the ideal solution for transporting hot water with minimal heat loss.
We now offer isoplus Pre-Insulated pipe. Available in long lengths, depending on pipe size, up to 250m. Available in sizes: 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm and 75mm from stock.
90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 140mm, 160mm and Pre-insulated Steel pipe are available to order.
Advantages of isoplus:
- Cut to order and delivered on a 1-2 day service
- Ideal for transporting hot water at minimal heat loss
- Temperature range -15 deg. C to +95 Deg.C
- Supplied cut to specific lengths
- No minimum order charge
- 5 Year Warranty, which can be extended if required
- Has PU fully bonded foam insulation and PE diffusion barrier
- Pre-insulated pipe system for short heating distances, small to medium heating networks and heat distribution
- Optimum heat transport with low heat losses
- Longitudinally watertight flexible pipe system with a robust outer sleeve
- Safe sleeve system without intricate screw connections and minimal shrinkage effort
- No anchors required for wall penetrations
- Lower pipe-covering heights are possible, respectively shallow pipe laying
- RHI compliant
- Fittings are bagged as a complete item, which includes the compression sleeves
We are also authorised to distribute isoplus’ range of Pre-insulated Steel pipe. The pipes consist of steel carrier pipe and a HDPE jacket pipe, which are cast into a fixed sandwich structure with polyurethane insulation: the insulation is polyurethane foam with cyclopentane used as blowing agent for optimum insulation values, and the jacket pipe is made of polyethylene that is resistant to impact and fracture. Contact us today to find out more!