New: Generation II PE-Xa probe
– Has a roughened outer surface
– Improved connection between probe and grout / backfill material
– 32mm Probe (91mm Probe Tip Diameter) 40mm probe (100mm Probe Tip Diameter)
The Rehau PE-Xa probes, where only the ultimate solution will suffice. Extremely tough and able to handle temperatures up to 95°C (perfect for excess heat storage such as solar – increasingly required feature of new builds).
Such is the strength and durability of the PE-Xa probes we are able to offer a £10,000 consequential loss per PE-Xa probe installed. Contact us for more details.
Advantages of the Raugeo PE-Xa Probe:
- PE-Xa material is not sensitive to notches and grooves
- Simple insertion even into the tightest boreholes
- Constant operating temperatures -40°C to 95°C
- Stable up to temperatures of 95°C, thus the RAUGEO PE-Xa probe can be used for heat storage purposes
- Extremely tight bending radii
- Can be connected by Electrofuson fittings or by means of REHAU Everloc joint system.
- Domestic or Commercial – Heating / Cooling or Ground Energy Storage
- Crack growth at FNCT (full notch creep test) – NO FAILURE
- Available in Probe lengths up to a staggering 800m
- £10,000 consequential loss cover per probe