Probe / Ground Loop Feeder
Hydraulic loop feeder to assist with the safe and controlled installation of 40mm borehole probes (32mm made to order). Comes with the following benefits over traditional hand pushing installation techniques:
- Allows the safe installation without operatives standing on the drilling rig or other platforms on site (working at height).
- Saves labour by reducing the need for additional operatives at the time of loop installation.
- Allows additional controlled pressure to be applied to probes when inserting into boreholes with a drilling fluid.
- Variable speed allows controlled insertion of probes where the weight of the probe wants to fall into an open borehole reducing probe tip damage.
- Can assist with the removal of a probe where the borehole collapsed at depth and the borehole will require re-drilling. This protects the operative from strain.
- Can also install and remove grout lines when using a liquid grout to backfill boreholes.
Our Pipe Decoiler goes hand-in-hand with this product, see here for more information.
Loop Feeder demonstration video