Specifically designed for the geothermal installer by experienced installers – used in the field for nearly 2 years before the final design was approved.
Our Spinning Jeni can accommodate most sizes and lengths of horizontal collector pipe and geothermal probes.
The adjustable frame enables the installer to easily dispense and recoil if necessary. Assembly takes approximately 5 minutes and will fit easily into a small van when being transported (when dissembled).
The advantages of our Decoiler are:
- Made from Steel – Gives superior strength
- Controlled dispensing of the pipe (reduced likelihood of kinking)
- Galvanised for long life
- Adjustable to be versatile
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to transport
- Saves time and therefore money
- Easy to maintain
- Designed by a leading UK installer
See below for example video
Probe / Ground Loop Feeder
Hydraulic loop feeder to assist with the safe and controlled installation of 40mm borehole probes (32mm made to order). Comes with the following benefits over traditional hand pushing installation techniques:
- Ground Loop Feeder / Probe Feeder
- Allows the safe installation without operatives standing on the drilling rig or other platforms on site (working at height).
- Saves labour by reducing the need for additional operatives at the time of loop installation.
- Allows additional controlled pressure to be applied to probes when inserting into boreholes with a drilling fluid.
- Variable speed allows controlled insertion of probes where the weight of the probe wants to fall into an open borehole reducing probe tip damage.
- Can assist with the removal of a probe where the borehole collapsed at depth and the borehole will require re-drilling. This protects the operative from strain.
- Can also install and remove grout lines when using a liquid grout to backfill boreholes.
- Compatible with most geothermal drilling rigs.
- Designed for drillers by drillers.
- Saves money.
- Fully adjustable.
- Hard wearing.
- More efficient than traditional hand pushing installation technique.