Preinsulated Header Pipe
Preinsulated Polyethylene Header pipe for the transport of low temperature Glycol to and from the manifold in Ground Source applications.
- Available in 40mm, 50mm & 63mm (90mm, 125mm & 125mm OD respectively)
- Significantly reduces installation time on site
- Superior heat loss values versus other installation practices
- Manufactured in Virgin Grade Polyethylene with insulation and corrugated casing
“To avoid thermal interference and to maximise flow temperature from the ground collectors to the Heat Pump it is critical that the header pipes are insulated”
- Available in 40mm, 50mm & 63mm (70mm, 90mm & 90mm OD respectively)
- 25m & 50m Coils
- Manufactured in the UK
For more Preinsulated pipe options see here.