For district heating and biomass systems and ideal for transporting hot water with minimal heat loss.
Go Geothermal has a range of “leading brand” Pre-Insulated Pipe solutions available in Single & Twin configurations utilising PE-Xa carrier pipes.
Available in sizes 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm (DUO available up to and including 75mm)
- Ideal for transporting hot water at minimal heat loss
- Temperature range -15 deg. C to +95 Deg.C
- Supplied cut to specific lengths
- No minimum order charge
- WRAS Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Available in particularly long lengths, depending on size up to 400m.
Rauthermex – With a heat loss of just λ < 0.024, this product lends itself perfectly to large commercial projects where heat loss needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Pre-insulated composite pipe system for large heating distances and distribution networks
- Optimum heat transport with the minimum loss of heat
- Application in straight lines and adequate space conditions
- Longitudinal pipe system which does not change in length if the temperature fluctuates