For district heating, biomass and biogas systems, the ideal solution for transporting hot water with minimal heat loss.
We now offer the superb Rauthermex & Rauvitherm Pre-Insulated pipe. Available in long lengths, depending on pipe size up to 400m.
Go Geothermal has a range of “leading brand” Pre-Insulated Pipe solutions available in Single & Twin configurations utilising PE-Xa carrier pipes.
Available in sizes 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm
Rauvitherm cut to order and delivered on a 1-2 day service (AM Service to most of the UK)
- Available in sizes 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm
- Ideal for transporting hot water at minimal heat loss
- Temperature range -15 deg. C to +95 Deg.C
- Supplied cut to specific lengths
- No minimum order charge
- WRAS Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rauvitherm manufactured in the UK
- Pre-insulated pipe system for short heating distances, small to medium heating networks and heat distribution in the BGA
- Optimum heat transport with low heat losses
- Application in tight spaces, on existing construction sites, equipment construction, for tightly branched heating networks
- Longitudinally watertight flexible pipe system with a robust outer sleeve
- Safe sleeve system without intricate screw connections and minimal shrinkage effort
Rauvitherm Reward Scheme – REHAU Rauvitherm Connections
What is REHAU Connections?
REHAU Connections is a points-based loyalty scheme open to installer companies purchasing REHAU RAUVITHERM pipe.
How does the scheme work?
Every time your company purchases a length of REHAU RAUVITHERM pipe you earn Connect Points which can be redeemed in exchange for items on the REHAU ‘Redeem and Select Rewards’ page.
How do I earn Connect Points?
Connect Points are assigned every time a purchase is made and logged by your company online. A copy of the purchase invoice or order acknowledgement must then be sent to REHAU Connections for approval via the Freepost address, fax or email.While awaiting approval, the Connect Points will appear as ‘Pending’ on your ‘My Account’ page meaning that they have not yet been added to the account balance.
Once your invoice is approved the Connect Points will automatically be transferred to the account balance and can be redeemed.
How do I create an account?
To create an account all you need to do is go back to REHAU Connections homepage (www.rehauconnections.co.uk) and click ‘Register here’. From there you’ll be taken to a page where you can register/create an account.You only need to create an account once. Or Click on the Register button below.
How many Connect Points can I earn?
The number of Connect Points you can earn is dependent on the purchases made; there is no limit applied whilst the scheme is running.
How do I redeem my Connect Points?
To redeem Connect Points you need to go to the ‘Redeem Points & Select Rewards’ page (This will appear as a tab at the top of the page, once logged in). Here you will see a scrolling list of all the items currently available for you to redeem your Connnect Points against and the number of points required per item. Items that appear ‘greyed out’ in the list are items that are either not currently available or your Connect Points balance is below the points value of the item listed.