RE.GUARD - the smart water control
Keep your water pipes under control
Water damage occurs more frequently than you might think. A garden tap is left on, plugholes can easily get blocked up or pipes become damaged by corrosion, limescale or frost. It is no surprise that water damage is one of the most frequent claims reported to insurance companies.
Using advanced technology, the RE.GUARD smart water controller minimises the impact of water damage by reliably intervening before the worst happens.
Any home can suffer water damage as it has many different causes:
Corrosion, limescale and frost can compromise pipes and cause water damage, particularly in the case of older existing installations.2 However, disaster can strike quickly even when pipes are new – for example, if you drill into them when putting up a shelf.
Drip leaks and leaky fittings
Drip leaks are by no means harmless as they are often only discovered when a lot of damage has already been done. They are particularly harmful when they occur unnoticed around fixtures concealed in the wall. Leaky fittings and traps can also become a potential source of major damage over time.
Connected appliances or fittings can also be a significant cause of damage, e.g. due to a ruptured supply hose or a technical defect in a washing machine or dishwasher.
How It Works
1 : RE.GUARD smart water controller
- Helps to detect burst pipes and drip leaks
- Shuts off the water supply to mitigate damage
- Measures your water consumption
- Allows the water pipe to be turned on and off manually
- Is installed after the water meter and before the house water filter
2 : RE.GUARD water sensors
- Detects leaking water in critical areas
- Water sensors can be placed throughout the house as required
- Reliably connects to the RE.GUARD smart water controller via the Z-Wave radio standard
- Includes extension cable for places that are particularly difficult to reach
3 : RE.HUB gateway
- Connects your RE.GUARD devices to the Internet
- Can be easily connected to your router
4 : RE.GUARD app
- Displays all essential information at a glance
- Helps you identify sustainable ways to save on your water consumption
The optional RE.GUARD water sensors identify water leaks at critical points and can be conveniently placed anywhere in the house.
We can supply additional RE.GUARD water sensors at any time, please contact us for more information.
Full control with the RE.GUARD App
Do you track your fitness? Why not track your plumbing? Train timetables, tomorrow’s weather forecast, the number of steps we have taken: we use our smartphones to manage many different aspects of our lives, with the RE.GUARD app, we can now also keep an eye on our water pipes – provided that your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
Everything at a glance and under control The RE.GUARD app lets you view all essential information relating to your water pipes. Not only is this useful when it comes to preventing major water damage – with the app, you also always know what shape your pipes are in. If leaks are detected, you are alerted via the app. RE.GUARD will automatically intervene and shut off the water supply. You can also use the app to conveniently shut off the water manually – for example, if you are going to be away from home for a long period of time.